Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Seven



The Sunday Seven
a recap of the week and other serendipitous moments









  • Congratulations to my good friend Jamie Shere, who won the Miss California American Rose title today. You totally deserve it and I can't wait to see all you accomplish with your new title. Miss American Rose is an awesome achievement based mail-in pageant. They are taking pre-registrations for 2011. 

  • If you like baby animals, you need to check out Zooborns

  • I've got a lovely pick for my D'family Secret Santa (but shhhh it's a secret), I am having a heck of a time deciding on a gift for them. 
  • As of today I have finished my family's Christmas shopping. I may need to pick up a few stocking stuffers here or there, but otherwise it's done!
  • It is Thanksgiving week, that also means it's Nationals week for The Miss American Coed Pageant, so good luck to all the So Cal queens, have fun, enjoy Disney World and remember you are always representing the pageant! It is definitely Southern California's year to bring home the national title. 
  • I love Virgil's Diet Vanilla Cream soda.

  • Please remember to keep voting for the sled hockey team. They're so close to the top ten, but can't do it without your votes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment