Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Welcome New Followers!

So.... I know. I am such an active blogger right? Well I am trying! As we speak (ok as I type and you read) I am drafting a few posts for the next couple of days. I figure if I write a couple posts at a time and schedule them, then I won't be rushing at the last minute to figure out something to say. Tada, instant superblogger!

I've noticed some new followers, welcome, thank you for stalking me. And these are real followers, not family (Hi mom), friends (Matt, Jamie, Cynthia, etc [don't be mad if I didn't name you]), or people whose kids I used to hug (Ahi).

I think this would be a good time to post some "all about me" posts (not memes although you know I ♥ them), to give all you new followers a chance to unfollow me (just kidding, please don't). Over the next few days I will be posting about my passions.

Yippie! Want to know what gets me all excited, stay tuned I'm going to tell you.

Makes me want to sing "you don't know how you met me, you don't know why you can't turn around and say goodbye..... follow me everything is all right, i'll be the one to tuck you in at night. And if you wanna leave I can guarantee you won't find nobody else like me."

No comments:

Post a Comment