Saturday, August 21, 2010

Passion Nummer Drie

Community Service

This year I have done over 50 hours of volunteer service with plans to complete another 30 hours by the end of the year. I've met some amazing people, learned a lot and seen the impact my contribution has made, who wouldn't enjoy that?

When I was working at Macy's and at Loma Linda and going to school, I had no time to volunteer; that made me very sad. I love working with local organizations to have an impact on the lives of people in this community. Really, with no ulterior motives other than it makes me happy.

My time is incredibly valuable, I see it as being equal to $$$. Time is money and when times are tough and I cannot financially support the organizations that I would like to support, I am able to give my time. It makes me happy.

There are several volunteer opportunities coming up in the Inland Empire, if you are interested leave a note in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment