Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Too many choices

I would like the assistance of all my wonderful followers to help me choose a new competition dress for the ISI Open in February.

I think I'd prefer long sleeves, so the judges aren't distracted by my blubber, but I really like a lot of the thin strap styles.

I'am skating to an instrumental version of the song Moondance from the August Rush soundtrack.

Option 1:  Mock neck, long sleeve, black lace tango ice dance dress.















Option 2: Long sleeve, off the shoulder, plunging back, Navy, highly beaded.



Option 3: Spaghetti strap, crossed back, Navy, heavily beaded












Option 4: Short sleeved, slight sweetheart neckline, will be in Royal Blue (not purple)















And last Option 5: Sweetheart neckline, off the shoulder, princess style, Turquoise












Now that I've shown them all to you, I have to be honest and say I am drawn to 1 of these dresses more than the rest, but I'd like to know the public opinion before I buy it. So let me know in the comments section which one you think I should wear.

7 comments:

  1. I keep coming back to #2...it seems very "moon dancy" to me :)

    They're all beautiful and I hope you'll post some pics when you wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #1 or #2. Wendy is onto something with the "moon danci-ness" of #2 though. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love #1 on the mannequin, not sure what it would look like on a person but it is beautiful, sleek and elegant. I'm thinking #2 would really bring out your eyes and has a very elegant "moon dance" look to it. I also love #4 because I am partial to purple but it would also look good in royal blue. You have to post a pic of you in the dress that you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2 looks like something you would look very nice in..

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love number 4. I'm not crazy about that purple color, so picturing it in Royal Blue makes it even better. And to me, it seems like it would fit well for Moondance. (Love that song too, by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love #1. Go for class, style, and sophistication! It's a stunning dress!

    ReplyDelete