Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Groups I ::heart::



December 7 – Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011? (Author: Cali Harris)


Although I was "aware" of the DOC thanks to Kerri prior to this year; in 2010 I became more involved in the DOC through various blogs and Juvenation. It has been great fun to get to know several of my fellow D-bloggers. You never know what crazy things we're going to do next, we are a rather entertaining bunch.


I made new friends at the rinks where I skate. I look forward to joining the competition team very soon. Speaking of skating; I will now interrupt this regularly scheduled Reverb post to bring you photos from the IceTown 2010 Christmas Show!


Set up for a two foot spin

T-stops

Tuesday night adults!

Chorus line







1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! You are a rink-rat too!!! Good luck with the Christmas show! Thanks for the kind comment on my blog. I look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete