Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Know, first, who you are; and then adorn yourself accordingly

I love indie fashion, but it is not exactly designed for anyone over a size 2. So I have created a little list of indie style items for the real size woman.

Sun dresses with a defined waist
Peplum blouses 
Pencil skirts
Full Skirts
Boatneck or 50's inspired tops
Accessories (anything goes)
Spotted Moth Prim and Proper 

Anthropologie Corseted Cypress Blouse
ShopRuche Dear Creatures Blouse


Anthropologie Convergence 1952 

1 comment:

  1. Love this new post. I think you are completly right about knowing who you are and most deffinately knowing what suites you. Some people get lost in fashion and they drown, making themselves look like a hot mess. For awhile I lost who I was, but, now I think I have to update myself...maybe go back to preppy. Well you must be complemented because you know your style and are always well dressed, most people can never accomplish that.

    ReplyDelete