Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bad Bad Blogger

Yikes, I've been a neglectful blogger. I got sidetracked with all the vacation stuff, and kind of bored writing about it, so for anyone who is still interested here are some lovely photos, with little accompanying snippets.
Housekeeping Unit G521, this is the space I will request every year from now on.


I know it is kind of blurry, but way back through the trees you can kind of see illilouette falls, which is accessible from Glacier Point. It is a less touristy water fall and a perfectly lovely spot to have a picnic on  the Panorama Trail.



Sentinel Dome, Yes I hiked to the top, Yes there was snow!


Yosemite Falls from Sentinel Dome


Yosemite Falls reflect in the Merced River taken from the Swinging Bridge (which BTW was closed due to flooding, but we walked on it anyway)

Miss A and her Uncle Harer pumping water at the Pioneer History Center in Wawona


Sheila is ready for next year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment