Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Sunday Seven

Sunday Seven

 a recap of the week 

and other serendipitous moments. 




  • Today is my niece's 7th Birthday. She is a tomboy princess who loves fishing, Duck Dynasty and ballet. Happy Birthday Miss E! 




  • 8 days until I leave for diabetes camp! Yes, that's right I am going to Camp Chinnock, as medical staff! It is so exciting. (There is also a chance that I might be a part of a closed loop pump study while I am there...)


  • I was crazy jealous of everyone who attended the CWD Friends for Life Conference. It looked like everyone had a great time. I need to start saving pennies so I can attend in 2014.



  • This is where Mr. Harer and I would like to live after I am finished with school. I just love the pictures of this town, it's like Monterey, but in Washington! I've been looking at schools for my DNP and the University of Washington is ranked #1. I think it's providence...


  • Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris has made Amazon's 20 picks for Best Books of the Year So Far. It looked interesting in the bookstore when I saw it a few weeks ago, but my purpose on that trip was to buy Dance Fairy books for Miss E. Several bloggers in the DOC have also mentioned this book. I think I am going to have to purchase it.  

  • It is time for the yearly eye exam, it's scheduled for Tuesday. This year I plan to get new glasses; these are the frames I chose: 

  • I have a Statistics midterm on Wednesday, that I should be studying for. I love SPSS, I think it's great software, but the mathematics part of the statistics class is for the birds. 

    Tomorrow is Monday! Have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment