Friday, July 26, 2013

Stinky Towels


Mr. Harer and I received 2 complete sets of Macy's Hotel Collection towels when we got married. These towels were really nice, big, fluffy and soft, but now they stink.

It is so disgusting to get out of the shower all clean and fresh, then dry off with a stinky towel.

I have tried every remedy I can find to de-funk the towels, but have had no success. I tried baking soda & vinegar, I tried Dawn dishsoap & peroxide, I've tried Lysol, I've tried bleach, I've tried drying them in the sun (which is not easy when the backyard is also the dog's potty area) and nothing has worked!

So we bought new towels, and now they stink too.

Are we just smelly people?


I can't figure it out, but if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them.


No comments:

Post a Comment