Monday, May 14, 2012

D-Blog Week - Find A Friend



"Think about the d-blogs you read that you think we may not know about and introduce us to one that you love!!  Let’s all find a new friend today!"


Yikes, this is hard, I think that the d-blogs I read are all well known in the DOC. I'm on the hunt for a new undiscovered d-blog. 



brb :)

Ok, I'm back and I found one.... okay well kind of. I searched Type 1 Diabetes on Blogher and this was the first blog I clicked on :)

Slaughterhouse Rules (sounds intriguing, right?)

But the author, writer, bloggeress?, blogger w/T1 is super adorable and even though her blog is not entirely dedicated to all things D, I am going to follow her anyways :)

Okay this all seems a little creepy actually, but there you have it; and I'm off to check out more blogs!





No comments:

Post a Comment