Tuesday, May 15, 2012

D-Blog Week - Everything in it's place

As we all know, with diabetes comes lots of stuff; insulin, reserviors, infusion sets, etc... and each piece is uniquely important. If one little item were lost, it could become a matter of life and death.

I've lost and forgotten d-supplies before, so to prevent it from happening again I've organized all my supplies. Having everything in one place makes it easy for me to know when I am running low on supplies and to find exactly what I am looking for.
D-supply zone
When a new shipment of supplies arrives I put it away immediately. I always put my sof-serter and sen-serter back on the shelf where they belong. I put the CGM transmitter on the charger, so it is ready to go when I need it.

I am a D-supply Super Hero!


No comments:

Post a Comment