Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wait! You want to talk about weight?

 Do you watch this show too? It is pretty incredible the weight loss the people on the show have had. With the weight problem that most American's face, I think there needs to be more motivating shows like this. But I think it is important to remember that you do not need a mean overbearing fitness trainer in your face 24/7, or a personal chef controlling your diet, to lose weight.

Some of my favorite strategies for getting in some extra daily movement (aka exercise) are to park at the back of the parking lot at work or the store. Also to take the stairs instead of the elevator.

I try to make healthier snack choices; celery and peanut butter (yes! I actually do eat this for a snack, just ask my office mates) almonds or yogurt (ok, sometimes its frozen yogurt, but still with only 45 calories per serving of plain original frozen yogurt, it is a great choice!)

This is my strategy, what is yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment