Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Social Media Pageant


I've tried to make it quite clear here, that although I have not competed recently, I am a pageant girl at heart.

I know there are several reasons that keep women (especially married adult women) from competing in pageants. But now there is a new pageant system that will overcome those excuses.

The Miss WWW America is a new online pageant, that will offer local, state and national level competition, all from the comfort of your armchair! No travel expenses. No swimsuit competition. No glitzy gown to purchase. The pageant's focus is social interaction, which is perfect for this techno-centered generation.

Details about this great new pageant system are being released almost daily through their Facebook and Twitter feeds.  More information is also available on their website.

You can also click on my special referral link to demand your state.

No comments:

Post a Comment